Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 8 - Morning Update

Since my schedule adherence difficulties over Labor Day weekend, I've still not recovered fully.  I feel that I'm still tired after my naps and the feeling continues with me from one nap to the next.   I must remind myself to not give into sleeping more than 45 minutes.  It is definitely a challenge.

Anyhow, last night's midnight nap wasn't fruitful as I couldn't fall asleep so I ended up getting up when the alarm rang.  The 6 AM nap however went off without a hitch.  Overall I feel that the 6 AM nap is consistently my best sleeping time.  I wonder why?  The sniffles and sneezing I had yesterday seems to have manifested in a full blown cold now.  Hopefully, I can overcome it fairly quickly.  Also, I'm guessing the recent bout of headaches might have been a precursor to me getting the cold?  I don't know, I'm not doctor! 

On a positive note, I've noticed no matter how much or little sleep I get, I can definitely concentrate and be productive.  I suppose my body has gotten used to the idea of short naps and knows one isn't far away at anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment