Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 6 - Afternnoon Update

I can't believe I've been doing this for 6 days already.  Today has been great.   I seem to be in the flow of things.  I've just noticed that it's extremely easy to sleep for longer than 30 or 45 minutes and it's taken some dedication on my part to make sure I don't.

Last night after my midnight nap, I wasn't motivated to do anything, so I just vegged and watched TV for a few hours and surfed the web reading random things and some news.  My 6 AM nap went off without a hitch.  For the 2nd time I believe since I started this experiment I had a vivid dream which I still remember.  I slept for about 40 minutes, however the dream was extremely real.  I'm guessing, I've began to drift into REM sleep.

My noon nap today unfortunately didn't result in a dream, no matter, I do feel rested but do have a pounding headache.  Perhaps it was due to doing a few hours of yard work?  My morning was extremely productive and I came out of the gate highly motivated and ready to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment