Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 3 - Morning Update

Today I finally had success at sleeping.   However, it wasn't the 2 AM nap.  The 2 AM nap was again a frustrating one for me as I tossed and turned until the alarm went off.  Last night, unlike the night before, was very unproductive.  Up until 2 AM, it was business as usual.  The post 2 AM nap time frame wasn't nearly as productive.  I did manage to get a few hours of work in, however, I don't think the quality was there.

The post sehri / 6 AM nap was fantastic.  I fell asleep within 10 minutes, unfortunately , I overslept the 45 minute time allotment, and slept for nearly 1 1/2 hours.  I hope this doesn't derail me from training my body.

It's around 8:30 AM right now, and I feel great.  I'm at about a 9.  I still feel a bit of sleepiness, however, it's nothing out of the ordinary, i.e. pre-experiment I'd feel the same.  I do have a full day of scheduled activities today, so I do need to perform well.

No comments:

Post a Comment