Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 15 - Early AM Update

So my sleep experiment isn't working so well.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, however it's critical to stay on the sleep schedule.  On Saturday I ended up missing 2 naps, the results weren't pretty.  I felt as if I had been run over by a bus. I ended up sleeping deeper than I remember I've ever slept.  This sleep unfortunately lasted for over 7 hours straight.  I slept through my alarms and apparently attempts to wake me up were unsuccessful.

It took me until today - essentially 2 days to recover from that fiasco.  On an interesting sidebar, I've been kind of stressing about getting off of this schedule.  In particular that I will not have any time to get things accomplished.  Additionally, I've realized that I'm not necessarily that much more productive, as I feel like I'm just shifting things on my list to do, i.e. procrastinating.  I need to get no the ball and not waste time.

No comments:

Post a Comment