Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2 - Night Update

After reading my last post, I realized that I was completely rambling; jumping from one stream of consciousness to another.  Additionally, I believe my lack of energy and focus is mostly due to the fasting during the day.  Also, I think I've pinned down why I'm unable to sleep at the prescribed 4 hour increments.

For me, and everyone's different, sleeping every 4 hours is overkill.  I've decided to modify the timings a bit and attempt to sleep every 6 hours.  Every 6 hours I'll target 45 minutes of sleep as opposed to 30 minutes of sleep every 4 hours.  Overall, it gets me to the same goal of 3 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period.  I feel, that for me the most convenient times for the naps will be 6 AM, 12 PM, 6 PM, and Midnight.  This will allow for the flexibility I need in my work schedule as well as my social schedule.  Midnight is a good time to hit the sack as they say "nothing ever good happens after midnight".

As far as how I'm feeling - right now I'm at about an 8 in terms of awareness, about 6 in terms of being tired / fatigued, and I've yet to determine my concentration level.  During the day my concentration level was dismal, I truly hope that I don't repeat today's performance again.  Tonight I'm going to try to do some light exercise, as I feel extremely lethargic and without energy.  Until the next post, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment